Light*Dark Daughters & sons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum for Light*Dark Daughters & Sons for my site @ http://lightdark-daughtersons.ning.com/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 18: Subversion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightning Nessie
Admin
Lightning Nessie

Episode 18: Subversion Empty
PostSubject: Episode 18: Subversion   Episode 18: Subversion I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:11 am

On this episode Dr. Rush had dream at bring if the episode that there is someone involved with the Destiny has been spying on them for the Lucian Alliance. But in the dream he show Colonel David Telford was work with the Lucian Alliance so he when tall that to Colonel Everett Young about it. So Colonel Everett Young stop people use the stones but he late Dr. Rush use it so he can find it is true that Colonel David Telford was work with the Lucian Alliance and did late Dr. Rush do it. When the did that Dr. Rush when to earth and Colonel David Telford now on Destiny.

Wily Dr. Rush was on earth Colonel Everett Young was try to get the true out of Colonel David Telford about if he us work for the Lucian Alliance. Wily he was do that Dr.Rush on earth he got hold of the Lucian Alliance and was take to the ship they had and then when to a plant that they have have a gate that they are try to get on Destiny but they need help to get the ninth chevron to work so the get on Destiny.

What I to know will Colonel Everett Young find out before the Lucian Alliance get the ninth chevron to work on the gate on get on Destiny.
Back to top Go down
http://lightdark-daughterssons.wetpaint.com/

Episode 18: Subversion
Page 1 of 1